Monday, July 6, 2015

The List

Alright, so I told you all that I had been single for the past 7 months. That means that I have been on just a few dates during that time. Some interesting... some entertaining... some downright strange. Some didn't show up at all (womp womp womp). So here's breakdown of classy individuals I've encountered over the last few thrilling months. I'll then breakdown the fun ones into individual posts over time. I'll throw a star next to the good ones who won't talk mad crap about. I also will not be talking about anyone I'm currently dating. Probably a bad idea.

Sound Good?

Let's Go.

The List
1. Mr. Meet Me At El Loro,
2. Mr. Christian Missionary
3. Mr. Coffee
4. Mr. DeepThroat
5. Mr. Rightish **
6. The Great Pretender
7. Mr. Semi Pro
8. Bi-Polar Bob (Great Story, Did Not Date Him)
9. The Walmart Greeter (Great Story, Did Not Date Him)
10. The Serial Sister Dater ( Again, Great Story, Did Not Date Him)

See You Tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment