I've heard it more times than I can count from friends, family, and even a few co-workers. They finish laughing, scoffing, putting their eyes back into their heads, or adjusting their winces into grimaces and they say to me " Wow, you should really have a dating and relationship blogs. I know so many people who would _______ (insert word, laugh, cry, relate, etc,) at that story. You should start a blog!"
Now I'm not the most grammatically correct woman on the planet, nor am I the classiest, smartest, or only woman out there trying to date. But what I will say, is that I try a lot of new things... I'm not very good at being single (in general I find it annoying and a bit boring) and I'm always willing to listen to advice from friends and give it a shot if it doesn't involve putting myself in any immediate danger. I am... (lucky me) the dating advice friend. The online dating profile writer, friend. The midnight call friend. and the, "thanks for introducing me to my future boyfriend/husband/ d-bag (whoops) friend. What's the saying... always a bride's maid?So here's the deal. I've been single since early February. I've gone on a good amount of dates... I have some good stories.. some not so good stories. If you don't want to end up on here in some fashion... don't date me. If you're uncomfortable with my opinions, don't read. If you are easily offended... we already have a problem. I'll keep it as PG as possible which for me is already a challenge.
Welcome to... The Single Mingler in Minneapolis.
Can I add theme music to this? This needs theme music.
Stay Tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment